Ureteric injury: one of the most dreaded complications for a gynaecologist!
- What are the risk factors for ureteric injury?
- How do you minimise the risk of injuring the ureter during gynaecological operations?
- How do you diagnose a ureteric injury?
- How do you manage a ureteric injury?
- When will you use uretero-ureterostomy (end-to-end anastomosis of the ureter) versus uretero-neo-cystostomy (ureteric implantation into the bladder)?
- What is psoas hitch?
- What Is Boari flap?
Answers to these and numerous other questions.